Forces of Nature is the world’s 1st manufacturer of USDA Certified Organic, FDA Registered Homeopathic medicine. We produce a variety of medicines that treat specific diseases or conditions such as Nail Fungus, Eczema, Nerve Pain, Migraine, Athlete’s Foot and many more. Our ingredients are sourced from all over the world to ensure maximum therapeutic value. Each product is a unique blend of potent essential oils and homeopathy and is manufactured in our USDA Certified Organic Facility.
Regional Sales Manager - West
Manage and coordinate the activities and sales efforts of Forces of Nature through development, execution and administration of regional sales programs, objectives, initiatives, and profit margins for accounts in Western Region.
Essential Job Function:
Ensure the continuous growth of company by maximizing resources to support, develop and maintain current and future accounts in assigned territory through management and direction of brokers, relationships and sales execution. Identify and initiate opportunities to increase sales of FON through the development of sales support tools & reports. Provide excellent service to retailers, distributors, brokers, and FON co-workers. Strong history of work and relationships with Key Accounts in Natural, Food and Drug channels. Work with VP of Sales and FON Team to meet annual sales goals, enhance cash flow and profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual FON sales goals.
- Develop, maintain and evaluate regional business plans for Key Accounts and Distributors using key performance measures.
- Manage promotional programs and ROI for territory.
- Manage and coordinate Broker network to maximize effectiveness of assigned market objectives to meet or surpass sales goals.
- Work with VP Sales to create and manage budgets for regional sales, promotions, travel.
- Assist with creating sales and inventory forecasts for promotions and new placements in territory to provide real time information for procurement, production and financial teams.
- Regardless of title, everyone in our company is always a Brand Ambassador, with a strong understanding and passion of our story, mission, products and our point of difference.
Requirements to Succeed:
- Strong organizational skills; self-starter. Must be able to handle multiple projects, set and accomplish priorities to meet deadlines and achieve company sales goals.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales of supplements, homeopathy, personal care, or natural products including sales management experience or equivalent combination that will provide applicant with necessary skills and knowledge to successfully perform assigned duties.
- BS/BA preferred.
- Must have strong proficiency in MS Office programs: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook; Experience with Dropbox, Social Media preferred.
- Outgoing, positive, contagious spirit and energy. Team player attitude.
Interested? Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]